- Giving back-could be tithing for the religious or charity work. Beginning here shows you trust in divinity more than the money itself.
- Savings and Investments-this is the only sure way to ever become wealthy
- Taxes-you got to be responsible, every government relies on taxes to survive
- Fixed Expenses. This includes things like mortgage, utilities, cars, etc.
- Discretionary Spending This includes entertainment, clothes, furniture, etc.
Friday, 16 August 2013
Simple Money Management
A good budget has five key considerations:
There we have it- basic money management.