Tuesday 3 February 2015

It is a NO


Its very liberating when you are not lost in your choices.Very fulfilling when a no is the right thing to do.Having no and right in one sentence is mixing to extremes.But when it comes to personal choices and having a bit of self love,then declining peoples random demands is the way to go.


I am a woman,and we the species from Venus attach too much emotions to everything.Girlfriends will take offence when I say no to a request to be a committee member in their friends wedding plans.Note,not my friend,I have not even met them,I do not know there is an upcoming wedding,then you present me with an invitation card to plan and contribute,mmmh that happens to be a polite NO, and before you clear with the frown we move on to the next whim that I will say no to.

Saying no should not be about the other person,but about you and what suits and works in your best interest.There are some things you can never have back. Your time, your health, your virtue, your life. Don’t mess around with those things. It’s fine for people to ask . And it’s just as fine for you to say no.

 Learn to say no to requests that don’t meet your needs, and once you do that you’ll find how easy it actually is. You’ll get more time for yourself, your work and things that are most important to you.I’m happy I started doing that hope not to lose you along the way.

No comments: